Providing 24x7 Support for Your
Echo provides support for the Echo Platform and for all of a client’s licensed Echo applications. Echo Support is available 24/7, based on redundant support teams in multiple time zones around the world.
Echo acts as the central point of support for all applications licensed through Echo. For example, if you have licensed a commenting application and a notifications application from two of our app partners, you have only one point of contact for support at Echo – you never need to contact the app partner directly.
When possible, Echo Support will answer such questions directly – if not, we will take care of contacting the app partner and expediting a response back to you.
Depending on your support level, support is provided according to the table below:
Echo Basic Support
- Basic Support is included with your Echo StreamServer license, and includes the following:
- Setup and configuration of application keys
- Assistance with implementation questions
- Coordination and communication of application problems and questions
Echo Premium Support
- For an additional fee, Premium Support can be added to your Echo license agreement. Premium Support gives you a full-service support solution, providing technical and strategic guidance across all of your Echo implementations. Premium Support includes the following:
- Developer support from Echo engineers to assist your development staff with building or customizing Echo applications
- Custom development of Echo plugins by Echo engineers, to provide needed functionality
- Creation of custom EQL queries and other Echo add-ons, as needed
- Project support in the form of weekly meetings with an Echo project manager to keep track of your progress and assist with planning.
- Strategic support in the form of monthly meetings with Echo strategy staff to review your upcoming product challenges and how Echo can help