Music is an important part of all our lives and with the unprecedented access to celebrities made possible through social media, the lives of our favorite musicians are becoming just as important as their body of work. Social Music brings fans and artists together like never before. The Record Label, Artist and music-centric websites all have an opportunity to be at the center of the experience.
Your Social Music strategy should enable you to do the following:
- Aggregate the social actions of artists from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social networks into a real-time, interactive stream on your site.
- Feature real-time reactions to each post in the stream as nested conversations.
- Enable fans to engage with the artist on your site by leaving comments, liking, replying and flagging items.
- Provide visitors with branded discussion forums and commenting streams to socialize with each other about their favorite artists, driving low cost page views, ad impressions and viral buzz.
- Have VIP guests (artists, dj's, producers) participate in live chats with their fans using a special moderated ‘green room’.
- Enable fans to quickly login and participate in discussions about an artist, album or song using their log-in credentials from any one of over 25 popular social networks.
- Get deep social insights into your logged in users, including number of shares, amount of social activity and more.
Building Engaging Experiences that
Drive Increased Fan Engagement
Echo provides a platform, ecosystem of apps and business services that enable digital marketers to transform their websites and mobile apps into powerful social music destinations. With Echo, digital marketing teams can effectively become the “Facebook” of their own content, creating holistic, engaging user experiences that drive increased web traffic, user engagement and revenue.